Logis-Tech's strength lies in the wide offering of Dehumidification Products and Environment Stabilization Systems (ESS®) and True Climate Control™ (TCC™) solutions. We are not limited to one Dehumidification Technology or Vendor, we are system innovators, working with many of our manufacturers and suppliers to improve their products and provide you, the customer with superior dehumidification solutions.
No two customers are alike, no two dehumidification (DH) requirements are the same, yet many companies will sell you off-the-shelf solutions without looking at the bigger picture other than SCFM required.
The solutions that Logis-Tech provide address your issues and are tailored to your unique situation. We will select the best products for your situation, not some house brand we are contracted to sell. Most "DH Experts" will simply ask your budget, cubic footage and energy-type and availability if even that much. A number of online retail Dehumidifier outlets have no experience in the field and simply rely on manufactures scripts and paper data, they solely exist to make a sale as easily and cheaply as possible. These dehumidifier drop shippers often overlook or fail to take into account critical factors that will affect your dehumidifier's performance and ability to meet your environmental requirements.
- Building Construction Materials and Sealing
- Number and Types of Doors
- Number of Air Turn Overs
- Time Maximum for Control Recovery Period
- Level and Type of User Activity
- Geographical Location
- Other Activities at the location That May Generate or Reduce RH
- What is Stored in the Controlled Area and For How Long
- Customer Goals for Environmental Bands
- Energy Cost Comparisons
- Before Sale and Operational Budgets with Industry ROI
- Service and Maintenance Requirements
- And Many Other requirements that are unique to YOUR situation